I'm such a busy bee at the moment with work that I don't have a moment to scratch myself let alone blog...
I feel the need to quickly list the highlights of the Wedding of the Year between Marito and Mad Girl. OBF (Other Best Friend) took the Wedding photos, I'll post one when I have one but in the meantime, here's the invitation.
* Marito (in his fabulous Ozwald Boateng suit) and I drinking champagne together before the ceremony to calm his nerves;
* The group of hilarious "A-list Gays" (NOT) including Big Brother's Josh Rafter looking pumped full of steroids and leaving the wedding early to go to Revenge;
* Mad Girl's fantastic fifties inspired, powder pink dress - and how much weight she'd lost! (laxatives, surely!?);
* The photo shoot on Brighton Beach with champagne;
* Wedding Speeches by Mad Girl's 2 sons - both made me cry;
* The Crispy Pork Belly I ate for my lunch;
* Ziggy slumped on a seat at the end of the evening asking random people to remind him what his name was.