Huge weekend, completely trashed, my brain is numb - so best I can do is this tag given to me by the most glorious Dabich:
1. One book that changed your life: Sarah by J.T. Leroy.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Complete David Bowie by Nicholas Pegg.
4. One book that made you laugh: Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs.
5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]: Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
6. One book that you wish had been written: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: How the Dead Live by Will Self.
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.
10. Now tag some other people: I tag Good Girl, Erik and CuteCTGuy!
I've just noticed that I've been tagged by Good Girl, bear with me GG - I promise I'll do it when my brain is back in gear!