Right. Much like playing chasey in school, Blog Crack has tagged me, and therefore I'm IT.
Apparently me being 'IT' means that I have to reveal 5 things my fellow bloggers don't know about me. Here they are:
1. I was a professional ballroom dancer. Yes, in the style of 'Strictly Come Dancing' I started competing in Ballroom and Latin American dancing competitions from the age of 4 (no, really). I now only do the occasional class for fun in London and my muscles scream in agony as a result.
2. I'm starting a degree in psychology in February next year. It will be my second degree, as I made stupid choices the first time around. I'm very excited about it and will start psycho-analysing all of you in the process.
3. I once went to a clairvoyant who mentioned 29 names during the course of the 'reading', and the context in which I either knew these people, or would do. I knew 26 of them, and the other 3 I met the following week.
4. I used to tell all my childhood/adolescent secrets to my cat, who was given to me on my 7th birthday and died when I was 24. I used to whisper the secrets in his ear and then feel better because I had told him. He never told anyone else my secrets.
5. I once snubbed Kylie Minogue in a nightclub, when a friend introduced her as 'a fellow antipodean'.
He has never let me forget this.