09 November, 2005

Perverts anonymous


I organised a private film screening of John Waters' 'A Dirty Shame' for last night, at the Everyman cinema in Hampstead. Part of it was for my sister and B.I.L to meet/see some of my friends, and also just to watch the Pope of Trash in fine form.

The screening was pretty cool, I think most people had a good time and enjoyed the film and disgustingly overpriced canapes.

Everyone was particularly excited to learn about the various fetishes outlined during the film, which included (and these are only the tame ones):

The Upper-Decker (the practice of defecating in the tank of a toilet rather than the proper receptacle bowl, causing a prolonged offending odour from the unseen excreta.)

Frottage (the sexual rubbing up on unspecting citizens!)

Sploshing (an 'English' fetish which usually includes having food, or other slimy wet substances thrown over one)

Bearism (we've all heard of this one, surely! Hairy, chubby, masculine gay men who refer to themselves as bears.... I sometimes go the otter look, mostly for my friends amusement.)

But there was one fetish mentioned that wasn't explained and none of us had ever heard of... which was 'blossoming' or 'blossomed'.

Can anyone enlighten us please?

11 comments:

ziggystardust73 said...

um, before anyone comments.... I've found 'a' definition on urban dictionary, under 'blossoming'.

I choose not to repeat that definition here.

Nick Stephenson said...

Not very nice to eat it, I imagine ... eeeeewwwwww

ziggystardust73 said...

I've been offered an alternative definition via somebody else who attended the screening, but can't bring myself to repeat that here either.

Let's just say that 'blossoming' is disgusting, regardless of the definition.

DanProject76 said...

Blossoming? Is it related to that dreadful teen 'comedy' of the early nineties starring that precocious girl who looked like a horse?

Perverse!

Anhoni Patel said...

Ziggy, you're such a tease. At least leave a link. Now I have to go an find it on Urban Dictionary and I'm already half-dead.

ziggystardust73 said...

Dan - how did you guess?

Anhoni, don't say I didn't warn you ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blossoming

or

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blossoms

Anhoni Patel said...

Aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah! Eeeeeeeeeew!

Nick Stephenson said...

Oh, THAT definition - I thought it was called a 'rosebud'?!

JM said...

I was going to say that I thought Blossom was that annoying squawking girl on television in the early 90's who wore big hats with flowers on them. Her brother Joey had a hit album. I know too much about that show huh?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Chocolate huge tits female with foot fetish members foot fetish shop pregnant wives sex roulette Hot fucked blondes Shemale downloads Adipex paid for by paypal nudes in bikinis galleries Voyeur cheer

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »